Would you like to visit Van Gogh's little reformed church in Nuenen? Book a day trip to the village where Van Gogh lived from 1883 until 1885 and walk in his footsteps. In the afternoon, you'll return to Amsterdam for a visit to the Van Gogh Museum. You cannot get any closer to Van Gogh!
Submerge yourself in the life and work of Vincent van Gogh and see not only the little reformed church in Nuenen but also plenty of other locations which inspired him. It's only 1 and a half hour from Amsterdam.
Van Gogh lived in the village of Nuenen from December 1883 till November 1885. In 2 years’ time he made more than 500 paintings and drawings including his first masterpiece The Potato Eaters.
Van Gogh Village Nuenen
Visit the Vincentre Museum, walk or cycle past the 23 Van Gogh locations and take advantage of the Brabant hospitality in the various catering outlets or shops.
Masterpieces at the Van Gogh Museum
After that you have explored the village, it’s time to go back to Amsterdam and see all the masterpieces that Vincent van Gogh made during his lifetime.
Adults: € 99
Youth 4 to 17 years: € 79
Children 0-3 years: free
- return trip Amsterdam - Nuenen by coach
- entrance to Vincentre Nuenen, audio tour included (English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese and Japanese)
- guided tour through the open-air museum (English)
- entrance Van Gogh Museum
- a voucher for a canal cruise in Amsterdam (60 min).
- Visit Van Gogh Village Nuenen
- Stroll through the open-air museum and explore where and how Vincent and his family lived
- See the church featured in the recovered painting Congregation Leaving the Reformed Church in Nuenen
- View Van Goghs masterpieces at the Van Gogh museum
The tour is provided by Tour Company. Visit Tour Company's website for additional information on the programme and bookings.