Corporate membership is a great way to support the Van Gogh Museum. Members of our business club Global Circle enjoy a wide range of benefits, inlcuding access to exclusive VIP and network events.
The Global Circle is an international network that unites companies through the art of Vincent van Gogh and his contemporaries. The members come together at international network meetings, VIP events and exclusive exhibition previews.
The annual contribution from Global Circle members helps the museum to realise meaningful programmes for people of all ages, like workshops for children and the elderly, lectures for museum visitors introducing exhibitions and recent research, and interactive displays in the permanent collection.
Benefits for corporate patrons
Become a member of the Van Gogh Museum business club now and gain immediate access to the range of exclusive benefits. Corporate membership is € 6,500 a year, exc. VAT.
Corporate membership entitles you to:
- Invitations to special events and (international) exhibition openings;
- Invitations to the annual CEO Breakfast Meeting and Gala Dinner;
- A Van Gogh Museum annual pass, offering you and a guest unlimited, direct access to the museum;
- Inclusion of the name of your company on the sponsorship board in the Rietveld Building at the Van Gogh Museum. Some 2.1 million visitors walk past this board every year;
- Inclusion of the name of your company in the Van Gogh Museum Annual Report and on the museum’s website;
- A guided tour during opening hours for your business contacts/staff (max 15 guests);
- 20 complementary admission tickets to offer to clients as incentives.
Our current corporate patrons
Find out which companies are already members of our Global Circle.
If you are interested in becoming a member or would like more information, please contact Floor van Kollem or Urita Mual.
Floor van Kollem
+31 (0)20 5708 717
+31 (0)20 5705 970