A voucher contract offers many advantages for partners in the travel trade.
Every year the Van Gogh Museum plays host to around 2 million visitors from all over the world. We operate within a wide network of DMCs, outbound operators and (online) FIT providers and help our partners to include an enjoyable visit to the museum as a part of travel itineraries.
Voucher contract advantages
- Making a reservation with a start time. This ensures access for your group.
- The opportunity to give a guided tour. In order to control congestion, we only allow contract partners with reservations to take guided tours in the high season.
- Contract holders can also book multimedia tours, guided tours and workshops in various languages.
- Free admission for a guide per 15 people.
- Information about programming and events through the travel trade newsletter.
For more information please contact our Sales Department: