A voucher contract offers many advantages for partners in the travel trade.
Every year the Van Gogh Museum plays host to around 1.3 million visitors from all over the world. We operate within a wide network of DMCs, outbound operators and (online) FIT providers and help our partners to include an enjoyable visit to the museum as a part of travel itineraries.
Voucher contract advantages
- Making a reservation with a start time. This ensures access for your group.
- The opportunity to give a guided tour. In order to control congestion, we only allow contract partners with reservations to take guided tours in the high season.
- Contract holders can also book multimedia tours, guided tours and workshops in various languages.
- Free admission for a guide per 15 people.
- Information about programming and events through the travel trade newsletter.
- Partner price admission and merchandise.
For more information please contact Greet van Geem: